Top 10 Australian Eurovision songs on YouTube
Eurovision week has finally arrived and many fans will be turning to the Eurovision Song Contest's official YouTube channel to watch and re-watch their favourite performances.
'Uno' the 2020 entry by Russian artists Little Big remains the most viewed song on the channel with 239 million views. The official video is the only performance of the song available as the Contest was cancelled just after its release due to the pandemic.
But which of Australia's videos have received the most views on the official Eurovision channel?
We took a look and here is the Top 10:
10. Kate Miller-Heidke - 'Zero Gravity' Semi-Final performance (2019)
3 million views
9. Kate Miller-Heidke - 'Zero Gravity' Official Video (2019)
3.5 million views
8. Dami Im - 'Sound of Silence' Semi-Final performance (2016)
3.9 million views
7. Guy Sebastian - 'Tonight Again' Grand Final performance (2015)
5.6 million views
6. Kate Miller-Heidke - 'Zero Gravity' Grand Final performance (2019)
5.7 million views
5. Isaiah - 'Don't Come Easy' Official Video (2017)
6.2 million views
4. Guy Sebastian - 'Tonight Again' Official Video (2015)
7.8 million views
3. Jessica Mauboy - 'We Got Love' Official Video (2018)
8.6 million views
2. Dami Im - 'Sound of Silence' Grand Final performance (2016)
14.8 million views
1. Dami Im - 'Sound of Silence' Official Video (2016)
18.5 million views
Other notable videos:
11. Jessica Mauboy - 'We Got Love' Semi-Final performance (2018) - 2.9 million views
12. Montaigne - 'Don't Break Me' Official Video (2020) - 2.2 million views
13. Montaigne - 'Technicolour' Official Video (2021) - 1.9 million views
Additionally the most viewed Junior Eurovision video (which is hosted on the Junior Eurovision Song Contest channel) is Isabella Clarke's official video of 'Speak Up' from 2017 with over 1 million views.
So those are our most viewed videos with Dami Im streaking out in front. Will another entry ever pass her mark? They may need to be a winner to do so!
Follow us @aussievisionet on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram