Current Top 20 Eurovision songs on TikTok in 2022
TikTok is a popular online platform for content creators to go viral on, with its dance challenges and short videos making an impact on pop culture and the music charts.
Today we take a look at the current top 20 Eurovision songs on the online platform based on combined videos the songs are featured in.
TikTok has seen many Eurovision songs gain popularity with people outside of the Eurovision bubble.
In 2020 the Eurovision 2019 winning song, 'Arcade' by Duncan Laurence had a resurgence, appearing on the music charts around the world. The songs success is attributed to its appearance on TikTok stemmed from Harry Potter fans who were making videos using cut scenes from the Harry Potter films to show case the good in Draco Malfoy's character.
One of the the favourites to take out the, unfortunately cancelled, 2020 Eurovision Song Contest, Daði og Gagnamagnið, went viral with their song 'Think About Things'. It garnered ten's of thousands of views and even appeared on the UK Official Singles Chart peaking at No. 34.
After the Contest in Rotterdam in 2021 Eurovision winners Måneskin saw a huge surge in popularity with their 2017 cover of The Four Seasons' 1967 track ‘Beggin'' going viral on TikTok.
This year Armenia's entry 'Snap', by Rosa Linn gained huge traction on TikTok, with a 'High and Fast' version of the song entertaining social media users. 'Snap' has been now charting around the world, including Australia.
Here is the current top 20 Eurovision songs, along with the amount of videos each song has featured in as of August 13, 2022, we have compared the songs ranking from where they placed last year:
1. Armenia - Rosa Linn - 'Snap' - 2022 - 788.4K (New)
2. The Netherlands - Duncan Laurence - 'Arcade' - 2019 - 660.7K (Down 1)
3. Little Big - 'Uno' - 2020 - 469.1K (Down 1)
4. Ukraine - Kalush Orchestra - 'Stefania' - 2022 - 314.3K (New)
5. Italy - Mahmood - 'Soldi' - 2019 - 162.2K (Down 2)
6. Italy - Mahmood and Blanco - 'Brividi' - 2022 - 150.9K (New)
7. Spain - Chanel - 'SloMo' - 2022 - 138.5K (New)
8. Italy - Måneskin - 'Zitti e buoni' - 2021 - 131.8K (Down 4)
9. Norway - Alexander Rybak - 'Fairytale' - 2009 - 107.5K (Up 1)
10. Romania - WRS - 'Llámame' - 2022 - 87.1K (New)
11. Iceland - Daði og Gagnamagnið - 'Think About Things' - 2020 - 72.8K (Down 6)
12. Switzerland - Timebelle - 'Apollo' - 2017 - 58.3K (Down 4)
13. Sweden - Sanna Nielsen - 'Undo' - 2014 - 44.0K (New)
14. Sweden - Benjamin Ingrosso - 'Dance You Off' - 2018 - 43.0K (Down 5)
15. Sweden - Tusse - 'Voices' - 2021 - 42.6K (Down 8)
16. France - Barbara Pravi - 'Voilà' - 2021 - 31.2K (Down 3)
17. Italy - Diodato - 'Fai rumore' - 2020 - 27.9K (Down 6)
18. United Kingdom - Sam Ryder - 'Space Man' - 2022 - 25.7K (New)
19. Norway - Subwoolfer - 'Give That Wolf a Banana' - 2022 - 23.9K (New)
20. Italy - Ermal Meta & Fabrizio Moro - 'Non mi avete fatto niente' - 2018 - 23.1K (Down 6)
TikTok video may not show up on mobile devices, click here for 'Snap' TikTok video link.
It comes as no surprise that Rosa Linn's 'Snap' is currently the most popular Eurovision song on TikTok. The 788,400 videos the song has featured in included the 'Fast and High' version and Eurovision version of the song. 'Snap' has been heavily streamed over the last couple months and charting around the world.
TikTok video may not show up on mobile devices, click here for 'Undo' TikTok video link.
A surprise in the Top 20 list is the appearance of Sweden's 2014 entry 'Undo' by Sanna Nielsen. At Eurovision 2014 'Undo' finished in 3rd place. This year out of nowhere Sanna's song has over 44,000 videos on TikTok
TikTok video may not show up on mobile devices, click here for 'Stefania' TikTok video link.
Current Eurovision winners Kalush Orchestra's song 'Stefania' storms in at 4th place in out list.
Check out last years list of the Top 20 Eurovision songs on TikTok.
For continued updates on all the Eurovision news follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. All links at: https://linktr.ee/aussievisionnet