Top 20 Eurovision 2022 songs on TikTok
For another year TikTok has played a big role in promoting Eurovision songs in the lead up, during and after the Eurovision Song Contest.
TikTok has seen many Eurovision songs gain popularity with people outside of the Eurovision bubble. The Eurovision 2019 winning song, 'Arcade' by Duncan Laurence saw a resurgence and appeared on the music charts around the world in 2020. The songs success can be attributed to its appearance on TikTok stemmed from Harry Potter fans who were making videos using cut scenes from the Harry Potter films to show case the good in Draco Malfoy's character.
Today we look at the current top 20 songs of Eurovision 2022 since their release.
Here is the top 20 Eurovision 2022 songs on TikTok based on the total amount of videos the song has featured in on the social media platform as of June 13, 2022:
1. Ukraine - Kalush Orchestra - 'Stefania' - 277.7k videos
2. Italy - Mahmood and Blanco - 'Brividi' - 159.0k
3. Spain - Chanel - 'SloMo' - 124.2k
4. Romania - WRS - 'Llámame' - 60.1k
5. Norway - Subwoolfer - 'Give That Wolf a Banana' - 25.4k
6. United Kingdom - Sam Ryder - 'Space Man' - 24.7k
7. Sweden - Cornelia Jakobs - 'Hold Me Closer' - 23.7k
8. Netherlands - S10 - 'De diepte' - 21.0k
9. Serbia - Konstrakta - 'In corpore sano' - 20.1k
10. Albania - Ronela Hajati - 'Sekret' - 12.9k
11. Germany - Malik Harris - 'Rockstars' - 8.8k
12. Moldova - Zdob și Zdub and Frații Advahov - 'Trenulețul' - 6.3k
13. Poland - Ochman - 'River' - 4.9k
14. Finland - The Rasmus - 'Jezebel' - 4.8k
15. Cyprus - Andromache - 'Ela' - 3.6k
16. Lithuania - Monika Liu - 'Sentimentai' - 3.2k
17. Armenia - Rosa Linn - 'Snap' - 2.8k
18. Malta - Emma Muscat - 'I Am What I Am' - 2.4k
19. Switzerland - Marius Bear - 'Boys Do Cry' - 1.9k
20. Austria - Lum!x feat. Pia Maria - 'Halo' - 1.6k
Kalush Orchestra has remained the most popular Eurovision 2022 song on TikTok before, during and now after the Eurovision Song Contest.
'SloMo' made huge gains on TikTok since the Contest increasing by almost 100k videos. Another major gain on TikTok came from WRS with 'Llámame' increasing by almost five fold since the Grand Final.
For continued updates on all the Eurovision Song Contest news follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. All links at: https://linktr.ee/aussievisionnet