'Snap' by Rosa Linn is the second most streamed Eurovision song on Spotify
Armenia's Eurovision 2022 entry 'Snap' by Rosa Linn has now become the second most streamed Eurovision song with over 358 million streams!
'Snap' has now surpassed the Italian Eurovision 2021 winners Måneskin with their entry 'Zitti e buoni'.
Despite finishing 20th in the Eurovision Grand Final at Turin, 'Snap' has gone on to be one of the Contest's biggest success stories going viral around the world.
On TikTok, the original version of the song has featured in over 285,000 videos, with the sped-up version of the song - 'Snap - High and Fast' - accumulating over 1.3 million videos.
During the year the song peaked at No. 20 on the Australian ARIA Singles chart.
'Snap' has charted in the top 10 in 18 countries and reached No. 1 on Belgium's Ultratop 50 Flanders and in Latvia. It peaked at No.21 in the United Kingdom and No. 82 in the United States.
The current top 10 most streamed Eurovision songs on Spotify are:
1. Duncan Laurence - 'Arcade' (Netherlands, 2019) 848,624,563
2. Rosa Linn - 'Snap' (Armenia, 2022) - 358,500,593
3. Måneskin - 'Zitti e buoni' (Italy, 2021) - 357,250,623
4. Alexander Rybak - 'Fairytale' (Norway, 2009) 232,706,880
5. ABBA - 'Waterloo' (Sweden, 1974) 212,437,327
6. Mahmood - 'Soldi' (Italy, 2019) 211,329,434
7. Loreen - 'Euphoria' (Sweden, 2012) 201,677,632
8. Måns Zelmerlöw - 'Heroes' (Sweden, 2015) 144,360,258
9. Daði Freyr - 'Think About Things' (Iceland, 2020) 123,706,642 10. Mahmood and Blanco - 'Brividi' (Italy, 2022) 118,763,673
For continued updates on all Eurovision Song Contest news, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Instagram. All the links can be found at: https://linktr.ee/aussievisionnet