Melodifestivalen 2021 semi-finals and running order revealed
This morning European time, Swedish broadcaster SVT revealed which artists would be in which semi-final order plus the running order of each semi-final.
Fans can over-analyse these as it's generally thought that those who open or close a show have a good chance of doing well (the last four winners have opened or close a semi).
So without further ado, here is the running order:
Semi-final 1 - 6 February
1. Kadiatou - 'One touch'
2. Lillasyster - 'Pretender'
3. Jessica Anderson - 'Horizon'
4. Paul Rey - 'The Missing Piece'
5. Arvingarna - 'Tänker inte alls gå hem'
6. Nathalie Brydolf - 'Fingerprints'
7. Danny Saucedo - 'Dandi dansa'
Semi-final 2 - 13 February
1. Anton Ewald - 'New Religion'
2. Julia Alfrida- 'Rich'
3. WAHL feat. SAMI - '90-talet'
4. Frida Green - 'The Silence'
5. Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos - 'Rena rama ding dong'
6. Patrik Jean - 'Tears run dry'
7. Dotter - 'Little Tot'
Semi-final 3 - 20 February
1. Charlotte Perrelli - 'Still Young'
2. Emil Assergård - 'Om allting skiter sig'
3. Klara Hammarström - 'Beat of Broken Hearts'
4. Mustasch - 'Contagious'
5. Elisa - 'Den du är'
6. Alvaro Estrella - 'Baila Baila'
7. Tusse - 'Voices'
Semi-final 4 - 27 February
1. Tess Merkel - 'Good Life'
2. Lovad - 'Allting är precis likadant'
3. Efraim Leo - 'Best of Me'
4. The Mamas - 'In the middle'
5. Sannex - 'All inclusive'
6. Clara Klingenström - 'Behöver inte dig idag'
7. Eric Saade - 'Every minute'
The top two from each semi-final goes through to the final on the 13th March while 3rd and 4th goes through to the Andra chansen (second chance) round on 6th March for another shot at making the final.
Does opening or closing a semi-final lead to success? Check out our statistical analysis!