Top 10 Eurovision 2021 songs on TikTok - Revisited
TikTok has become the latest popular online platform for content creators to go viral on, with its dance challenges and short videos making an impact on pop culture and the music charts.
A couple weeks before the start of Eurovision 2021 we looked at the Top 10 Eurovision 2021 songs on TikTok, you can check it out here. Today we revisit the current top 10 songs of Eurovision 2021, which has seen a fair bit of a shake up over the last few weeks..
We take a look at the most popular Eurovision 2021 songs on TiKTok over the last few weeks from May 8 - 29 2021 and then the current Eurovision 2021 Top 10 songs since their release.
TikTok has seen many Eurovision songs gain popularity with people outside of the Eurovision bubble. Over the last year the Eurovision 2019 winning song, 'Arcade' by Duncan Laurence has seen a resurgence and appearance on the music charts around the world. The songs success can be attributed to its appearance on TikTok stemmed from Harry Potter fans who were making videos using cut scenes from the Harry Potter films to show case the good in Draco Malfoy's character.
Last year's entries from the cancelled contest also have made an impact on TikTok with 'Think About Things', 'Fai rumore' and 'On Fire' proving very popular.
Here is the top 10 Eurovision 2021 songs of the last three weeks, along with the amount of videos each song has featured in from May 8 - 31 2021:
1. Italy - Måneskin - 'Zitti e buoni' - 40.2k
2. Ukraine - Go_A - 'Shum' - 17.5k
3. Serbia - Hurricane - 'Loco Loco' - 11.3k
4. France - Barbara Pravi - 'Voilà' - 7.0k
5. Russia - Manizha - 'Russian Woman' - 6.2k
6. Cyprus - Elena Tsagrinou - 'El Diablo' - 5.4k
7. Azerbaijan - Efendi - 'Mata Hari' - 5.1k
8. Iceland - Daði og Gagnamagnið - '10 Years' - 3.2k
9. Greece - Stefania - 'Last Dance' - 3.0k
10. Israel - Eden Alene - 'Set Me Free' - 2.4k
We see the Eurovision winners Måneskin unsurprisingly be the most popular Eurovision 2021 song on TikTok over the three weeks, with Go_A 'SHUM' one of the Eurovision 2021 televote favourites following behind in second place.
Here are the current Top 10 Eurovision 2021 songs with the total amount of videos the song has featured in as of May 31 2021 since song release:
1. Italy - Måneskin - 'Zitti e buoni' - 77.3k (Up 1)
2. Sweden - Tusse - 'Voices' - 73.2k (Down 1)
3. Ukraine - Go_A - 'Shum' - 18.9k (-)
4. Serbia - Hurricane - 'Loco Loco' - 11.4k (Up 16)
5. France - Barbara Pravi - 'Voilà' - 9.1k (Down 1)
6. Russia - Manizha - 'Russian Woman' - 6.6k (Up 7)
7. Cyprus - Elena Tsagrinou - 'El Diablo' - 5.8k (Up 7)
8. Azerbaijan - Efendi - 'Mata Hari' - 5.5k (Up 4)
9. Lithuania - The Roop - 'Discoteque' - 4.2k (Down 6)
10. Iceland - Daði og Gagnamagnið - '10 Years' - 3.4k (Up 6)