Top 10 Australian Eurovision Songs on YouTube
This week 'Uno' by Russian artists Little Big became the most viewed song on the Eurovision YouTube channel.
The video reached 134 million views, surpassing Netta's official video of 'Toy' on 133 million.
But which of Australia's videos have received the most views on the official Eurovision channel?
We took a look and here is the Top 10:
10. Kate Miller-Heidke - 'Zero Gravity' Semi Final performance (2019)
3 million views
9. Kate Miller-Heidke - 'Zero Gravity' Official Video (2019)
8. Dami Im - 'Sound of Silence' Semi Final performance (2016)
7. Kate Miller-Heidke - 'Zero Gravity' Grand Final performance (2019)
6. Guy Sebastian - 'Tonight Again' Grand Final performance (2015)
5. Isaiah Firebrace - 'Don't Come Easy' Official Video (2017)
4. Guy Sebastian - 'Tonight Again' Official Video (2015)
3. Jessica Mauboy - 'We Got Love' Official Video (2018)
2. Dami Im - 'Sound of Silence' Grand Final performance (2016)
1. Dami Im - 'Sound of Silence' Official Video (2016)
Other notable videos:
11. Jessica Mauboy - 'We Got Love' Semi Final performance (2018) - 2.7 million
12. Montaigne - 'Don't Break Me' Official Video (2020) - 1.7 million
14. Jessica Mauboy - 'Sea of Flags' Australia Down Under Interval Act (2014) 714,000
Additionally the most viewed Junior Eurovision video (which is hosted on a different channel than Eurovision) is Isabella Clarke's official video of 'Speak Up' with almost 900,000 views.
So those are our most viewed videos with Dami Im streaking out in front. Will another entry ever pass her mark? They may need to be a winner to do so!
Follow us @aussievisionet on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram